We will be attending the following events in the North East over the next coming weeks
- 21.& 22. 06.16 – Cheshire Show
- 23.06.16 -Blue Reef Aquarium Tynemouth
- 25.06.16 – Summer Fair – Spennymoor Leisure centre
- 27.06.16 – Tesco Roker Sunderland
- 29.06.16 Blyth Market
- 09.06.16 Durham Miners Gala
- 03.07.16 – Ouseburn Festival Newcastle
- 12.07.16 Hartlepool Town Centre
- 16.07.16 & 17.07.16 Seaham Carnival
- 23.07.16 – Cleveland Show
- 23rd & Sunday 24th July Blackburn Canal Fest
- 25.07.16 Tesco Roker Sunderland
- 25.07.16 – Blackpool Zoo
- 29.07.16 – Parkway shopping Centre, Middlesbrough
- 27.08.16 & 28.08.16 – Blyth Tall Ships
- 06.08.16 – Tesco Community Festival sunderland
- 07 & 08.08.16 – Blackpool Airshow
- 03.09.16- Wolsingham Show
- 25.09.16 Sunderland Pride
- 17.09.16 – Darlington Town Centre
- 20.11.16 – Riverside Stadium Middlesbrough Christmas Market
- 09,10 & 11Th 09.16 – Southport Airshow
We would love to see you!
Many of the children and young people referred to us from the North East and North West Local Authorities, who are in need of foster care have experienced huge difficulties in their lives. They require stability, understanding, love and continued support to enable them to turn their lives around. Our aim is to find more quality foster carers who are able to meet those essential needs.
In order to foster we ask that you care about our children and young people and want to make a difference to their lives. We ask that you are over twenty one and have a spare room in your home. We also ask that if you are single then fostering is your main occupation and if you are a couple then one of you is the main carer.
As fostering with us is considered a full time occupation we do provide a minimum of £395 per week, per child, (much of which will attract tax relief), additionally there are holiday allowances as well as respite care available. We provide full training throughout the fostering process and give direction and advice that will support you to fulfil your role as a foster carer and offer 24 hour support from the beginning.
We are looking for foster carers who want to make a real difference for our children and young people.
If you are interested and would like to know more about becoming a foster carer, then please call us on 0800 488 0081 or visit us online at www.fostercares.co.uk email any enquiries to email@example.com or be sure to look out for us in our mobile office where we would be delighted to meet you in person.